Sunday, July 24, 2011

9 days left....

Hi y'all,

Well the busy part of my Wales trip has begun! Just came back from a weekend of caving which was wonderful, but left me realizing how much more out of shape I am compared to the last time I was in Wales. My arms are dead! Not that my arms have ever been that strong, but now they are ridiculously weak.

Last week we went to quite a few castles and roman ruins. We stayed mostly in South East Wales, a part of Wales that I really had not seen until then. The landscape was fairly different and it felt weird to be far from the sea.

Tomorrow we are heading off for a 6 day tour of North England. I am pretty excited! of course, my muscles are so sore right now I bet that in the long car ride tomorrow they will just about seize up.

A week from tomorrow (Monday) will be my morning of packing up and then I will be taking a bus into London that afternoon/evening to get ready for my early flight Tuesday. So yeah, after my 3 months of voyaging I am almost hommmme!!!

Will eventually get around to posting some pictures. I have yet to sort through mine to see what good ones I've got.

Next post from me might be written at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment